A Chamber membership sends your customers the right message: that you are a reputable company invested in the community you serve. Members are encouraged to display the Maumelle Area Chamber membership sticker in their place of business and use the membership logo on their company materials and advertisements as an integral part of their marketing. Statistics prove that 70% of customers believe Chamber membership is a sign of a sound, stable business that uses good business practices!
**Disclaimer: some events may temporarily be suspended due to COVID-19. Please check back for updates or follow us on Facebook.
Chamber E-Connection Listing
- New members are listed in our weekly newsletter, on our Chamber office scrolling visual message board, and on our website under New Members.
- FREE online business directory listing on the Chamber’s website.
Chamber Membership Directory
- Yearly publication that is distributed to all Maumelle area residents and is used as the main resource for the City and Business information.
New Member Packet
- Each new member receives a packet that consists of a membership decal, membership directory, city map, list of the Chamber events and promotional items.
Promote Your Business to Fellow Chamber Members
- The Maumelle Chamber has a member-only Facebook networking group to help members promote, network, and get member-only content easily.
- Send in your promotional information and we will post it on the Maumelle Chamber’s Facebook page.
- These are FREE for any Chamber member, and the Chamber will promote and market this event. All Chamber members are invited to attend.
- The sponsoring business may provide location, food and prizes if desired.
- This event is a great opportunity for Chamber members to learn more about your business, visit your new or renovated facility and meet your employees.
- We communicate through social media! Please provide us with your business’ Facebook and/or Instagram URL so we can follow you and DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW US!
- Members and residents can sign up to receive a weekly e-newsletter distributed every Friday that includes upcoming Chamber events, business events, and promotions.
- Current members may submit information to the newsletter at no cost. Deadline for submissions is 11:00 am each Thursday.
Business After Hours
- Chamber members are able to host these events and provide food and drink.
- Any member of the community is invited to visit.
- There is a small fee to be able to attend.
Business Brief Luncheons/Lunch and Learns
- Attendees at MACC Business Brief Luncheons have the chance to network and make real business connections!
- Luncheons include a meal and speaker.
- There is a small fee to attend.
Number of Full-time Employees
|1 – 10 employees||$250|
|11 – 50 employees||$500|
|51 – 100 employees||$750|
|101 + employees||$1000|
Business Membership: Financial Institutions, Hospitals, or Utilities
Non-Profit, Church, or Home Based Business Membership
*Parent company must have a current membership or a residence that is not affiliated with a business.